Click & Collect
COVID-Safe rules apply in store (including SafeWA registration and physical distancing while in store) and we appreciate your cooperation in ensuring that the safety of our staff and customers is maintained during your visit with us.
Shopping has never been easier at the West Coast Eagles SuperStore, with the introduction of Click and Collect. There is no additional cost to Click and Collect your order.
All you have to do is follow these three steps:
1. Buy - Log in or register www.wcesuperstore.com.au and select the Click and Collect option at the checkout
2. Collection Notification – We’ll let you know via email as soon as your order is ready to collect. Your order confirmation is not your notification to collect; this will be sent as a separate email once your order is ready for collection. Collection can be any time during our opening hours once you have received your order is awaiting pickup email.
3. Collect from the West Coast Eagles SuperStore located at 42 Bishopsgate Street, LATHLAIN WA 6100; please bring your collection notification email and photo ID.
4. If you would like someone else to collect your order, please indicate in the order notes the name of the person or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Orders cannot be collected without prior authorisation.
Terms & Conditions
- Click & Collect orders are to be collected from the West Coast Eagles SuperStore located at 42 Bishopsgate Street, Lathlain, Western Australia. The store at Subiaco Oval is now permanently closed..
- The West Coast Eagles SuperStore will contact you via email when your order is ready for collection. Click and Collect orders will generally be available for collection within 5 business days from the date that you place the order.
- In peak trading periods or where item/s in your order are not available and need to be re-ordered, this may result in delay of fulfilling your order. The West Coast Eagles SuperStore will be in touch with you as soon as we identify this issue to discuss how you would like to proceed with you order.
- All Click and Collect orders are subject to the West Coast Eagles SuperStore returns policy. Please click here to view our returns policy - https://wcesuperstore.com.au/returns-exchanges/.
- Click and Collect orders must be collected no later than 28 days from the date you are notified via email that your order is ready for collection, unless alternative arrangements are made. Refunds will not be provided on click and collect orders that remain uncollected, except in accordance with the West Coast Eagles SuperStore returns policy.
- When collecting your goods, you are required to bring your Click and Collect collection email and photo identification.
- In the event that you are unable to collect your Click & Collect order, you may nominate another person to collect the item by advising the West Coast Eagles SuperStore that someone else will be collecting your order. They will need to bring the collection email and valid photo identification. You agree that we will be entitled to rely on your representative's instructions as if they were your own.